FREE & FAST Delivery
Easy Extended 30 Day Returns
FREE & FAST Delivery
Taking environmental conditions and climate into consideration, we must plant grass between March and January.
Grow A Luscious Green Lawn Without Too Much Hassle!
What is Spray-on Grass Seed?
Spray-on grass seed, often known as “hydroseeding” is the process of spreading grass seed using a pre-mixed liquid. It’s like spray painting your lawn but instead of paint it’s a mixture of water, fiber mulch, and other additives such as fertilizers.
No More Lawn Care Worries
Say good bye to those dry spots, dog spots, high traffic areas, and shade.
Our Lawn Seed Sprayer lets you easily plant and grow new grass exactly where you want it. It does not involve professional lawn care or paying hundreds of dollars.
- It's a high-quality seed mixtureblend that will work perfectly with your existing lawn. The grass can grow on vertical areas and can survive extreme heat or cold conditions.
Go From Seed To Sod Just Like The Pros
- Fast Results
It’s easy to grow grass anywhere you like and make sure that it stays exactly where it’s supposed. Because of this, you can grow the lawn that you’ve always wanted with little hassle. Just sit back and watch it grow in as little as a week.
- Precise Application
With Spray and Stay technology, it will show you the exact areas where you are planting eliminating the guesswork.Its high quality seed mixture blend that will work perfectly with your existing lawn.
- Easy to Use
The Lawn Seed Sprayer is easy to apply and provides the perfect solutionfor homeowners with patchy lawns that need repair. Fix dry spots, dog spots, high traffic areas and shade.
6 key Spray on Grass Seed Benefits
- Quick and easy — the grass grows where you spray it!
- Attaches to any garden hose
- Eliminates guesswork by clearly showing you where you're planting
- Eco-friendly Spray n' Stay Technology™ attaches the seed to the soil and reduces the seeds water surface tension allowing it to absorb more water
- Grows in hot or cold weather
- High quality seed mixture blends perfectly with your existing lawn
Is spray-on grass seed cheaper than sod?
Some Helpful Tips From Seed To Sods- Just Like A Pro
- Taking environmental conditions and climate into consideration, we must plant grass between March and January.
- Remember to water your newly grown seeds at least twice or thrice a day, keeping the soil moist for three weeks at least.
- It usually takes 1-2 weeks to germinate seeds and at least up to a month for fully grown coverage.
- You can move the seedlings to a different location if you want to grow to 3 inches tall.
- Though Mousse additive spray on grass seed is a non-staining liquid but still a precaution, we must wear gloves when using it
Due to high demand of Spray on Grass Seed Savesos™, it is sold out every Time we found a deal, if you missed this discount please check later